FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS IDEASPACE?
We are a co-working space offering a well designed and modern layout with hot desk spaces, and meeting rooms to inspire you to work, network and make your business boom.
WHAT KIND OF MEMBERSHIP DO WE OFFER?
- Pay as you go – You pay per hour and can use our space as many hours you need. Use our space, internet, have a coffee and interact with other people.
- Hot Desk – You pay a monthly price and become a hot desk member for 7 days a week. Pick the time you want to work, grab a desk, enjoy our space, internet, coffee and increase your network.
- Focus Desk – You pay monthly for an amazing established/fixed desk that you have the sole access for 7 days a week. Come in whenever suits you, and your spot will always be there, just for you! Enjoy all of our facilities plus the benefit of having a personal, fixed desk with a locker.
- Flexible Plan – This is a plan to help members who don’t use the space everyday but still want the same benefits of a Hot Desk member. Members of the Flexible plan can use the space for any 10 days in the month.
- Weekend Plan –You become a member with the same benefits as other members but make use of the space only on weekends.
- See prices on the link: https://ideaspace.london/elements/desking-plans/
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GETTING A MEMBERSHIP?
- All of our members will have access to our fast Wi-Fi. Key cards will be issued for easy access during opening hours, with free coffee, tea and other treats.
- All of our members will have access to print, copy and scan.
- All of our members will receive 2 hours’ credit a month to use to book the meeting rooms. You will then receive a discount for any subsequent hours of meeting rooms booked.
- All of our members can bring in a guest and hold short meetings up to an hour per day, in the hot desk area.
- If you refer someone that becomes a member of one of out monthly plans, you will immediately earn 5 hours’ credit to use to book our meeting rooms. More benefits are coming up and we will be sharing very soon.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
- Come to our space – Come and say hello, we will be very happy to meet you, give you a tour and help you find the right membership for your needs. It’s simple and quick to sign up to membership- we will just need to see photographic I.D.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MEMBERS
- Hot Desk/ Flexible/ Weekends plans – A simple contract will be provided and an upfront payment for the month must be done at the reception. There is no fixed contract length. To cancel the contract, the member just needs to inform us. (All plans require 14 days’ notice prior to cancellation)
- Focus Desk plan – A simple contract will be provided with £400.00 required as a security deposit + an upfront payment for the first month. If the member wants to end the contract, a month’s notice will be required and when the term is finished the security deposit will be returned.
CAN I CANCEL THE CONTRACT?
Yes. There is no fixed contract length, however for the dedicated desk members we require a month’s notice. For the hot desk members and others, if cancelling mid-month, the fee for that month will be worked out pro-rata. (All plans require 14 days’ notice prior to cancellation)
CAN I HOLD MY CONTRACT DURING A LONG TRAVELLING PERIOD/HOLIDAY?
Yes. We will freeze your contract and simply restart it when you wish to return. (Two weeks’ minimum)
CAN I MAKE PHONE CALLS?
Yes, you can make or receive phone calls and phone booths will be provided for private calls.
CAN I HAVE MY OWN LANDLINE?
Yes. We can provide you with a landline and phone, however we will charge you a monthly fee (Price still to be checked).
CAN I HAVE A RECEPTIONIST WORKING FOR MY BUSINESS?
We don’t currently have this option. We’ll let you know when this service becomes available.
CAN I REGISTER MY BUSINESS WITH THE IDEASPACE ADDRESS?
Yes. You can register your business at our address, but we will need to go through some paperwork and require a monthly fee of £20 (With a one off admin fee of £50 to begin with).
CAN I RECEIVE MY MAIL AT THE IDEASPACE ADDRESS?
Yes. You can give our address to receive your mail for a monthly fee of £15.00.
WHAT ARE THE OPENING HOURS?
Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm / Every Thursday until 10pm / Saturday and Sunday 10-6pm
CAN I COME FOR A TOUR OR A TRIAL TIME?
Yes. Please come in and say hello, we will give you a tour and a free trial voucher.
CAN I BRING GUESTS IN?
Yes. If you’re a member at Idea Space feel free to bring your guest for up to one hour and if your guest wants to join us for more than that, they must then use the “pay as you go” option.
CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN TO WORK WITH ME?
For better understanding, please get in touch with the manager.
CAN I BRING MY DOG OR PET TO THE OFFICE?
This is a shared space and we care for everyone’s preference making it hard to allow dogs or pets in the office for people who are not familiar with animals.
CAN I DO MEETINGS IN THE HOT DESK SPACE?
You’re allowed to have short meetings with your guests whilst being conscious of others working. For long meetings we require you to book one of our rooms.
AS A MEMBER, DO I NEED TO PAY FOR THE MEETING ROOM/ EVENT SPACE?
Members have monthly free credits in the meeting room although it still needs to be booked in advance. In need of extra hours, the rooms are charged per hour. Full day booking has a special deal (Talk to the team for more info).
WHAT ARE THE TIMES I CAN USE THE MEETING ROOM/ EVENT SPACE?
You can book any meeting rooms within our opening times. Any enquiries about holding events outside of the normal opening times; please talk to the Idea space team.
HOW DO I BOOK THE MEETING ROOM/ EVENT SPACE?
You can do it through the website, send an e-mail, call our reception or come to our office.
WHAT KIND OF EVENT CAN I ARRANGE IN THE EVENT SPACE?
Every kind of event connected with business.
HOW MANY PEOPLE FIT IN THE SMALL/BIG MEETING ROOM?
Our small meeting room fits 4-6 people ideally. Our big meeting room fits 8-10 people; however, we can add some chairs or make the room more suitable for your meeting if it is the case.